Arrested in Make-Believe


Arrested in Make-Believe
5x7
Watercolor on Paper

These two little indians are my boys - they are the craziest, wildest, and most inspiring little men you will ever meet.  Ages 2 and 4, they LOVE playing together and I can't tell you how much I love watching them.  Even though they pester each other and occasionally throw an unexpected punch when the other one isn't looking, it's obvious that they are best friends.  The hold hands and run around the house, snuggle on the couch when watching cartoons, and have late night conversations about who knows what.  I am so blessed to call them my own.

They have the wildest imaginations.  When I asked them to pose for a photo the other day, they both threw their hands up.  I couldn't help but use an artistic license on this one.  I didn't know where I was going to go with this when I started.  I just sketched them out and started painting...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,