Beautiful Kauai


Tim and Dyionna's Paradise
11x14
Watercolor on Paper
Private Collection

This painting was inspired by a photo of the Kauai, Hawaii coastline that my brother and sister-in-law took while visiting earlier this year.  Tim and Dyionna are not only awesome siblings, they are our back door neighbors.  While some people may question if married adult siblings can live so close in peace, it's pretty awesome.  While we may enjoy our space every now and then, the times that we spend together on random weeknights (and weekends with extended family) are near and dear to my heart.  I know one day I will look back on this time and cherish the memories we've created together.  

I plan to give this painting to them for a very delayed birthday present - I hope they love it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,