Let Me Show You


Let Me Show You
6x6
Watercolor on Paper

Let me start by saying hands are difficult.  I always struggle with them but I was determined to give this one a shot. I made a commitment at the beginning of the year that I would participate in a "Creative Pay It Forward Challenge."  I created this painting for Mrs. Thomas, an artist, teacher, and beautiful person that I grew to know as a child.  Her son Phillip and I grew up together.  She was blessed with a grandson this year, which was named after her late son, who was one of the most sincere and nicest people I've met.  I know Mrs. Thomas loves her grandson with all her heart and she will be an amazing teacher for him, as she was to so many children growing up in my hometown.  I can't wait to send it to her.

Best wishes to you all this week!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,