Our Heart


Our Heart
11x20 inches
watercolor on paper

I put the finishing touches on this piece this evening with my sweet little niece Brynley in the room. She is an angel! She celebrates her 1 week birthday today and she has brought our family so much joy. 
I had the honor of doing a photo shoot with her the day she came home from the hospital. After loading the photos on to my computer, I felt so inspired - more inspired to paint than I have been in months. In recent months, I've reached a bit of a creative block but kept painting, trying to work through it. Meeting her was all I needed. Painting hands and feet is always a bit of a challenge but I didn't mind them at all when painting this piece. 
May God bless this sweet girl. We are blessed to have her in our lives.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,